- Ubuntu/Debian: exposong_0.8_all.deb
- Windows: exposong-0.8-win32.msi
- Source Code: exposong-0.8.tar.gz
If you wish to get rolling a little faster, we have some add-on packages on our Extras page.
Source Installation Instructions
For Windows, you will need to install the following dependencies:
- Python – Version 2.6 preferably, but 2.7 should work. Python 3 is not supported because of PyGTK.
- GTK – gtk+-bundle_2.16.6-20090911_win32.zip or newer
- PyGTK, PyGObject, and PyCairo – Get the py2.6 version if you downloaded Python 2.6.
Most Linux distributions will already have this software, but you will need to use your package manager if not.
Download the program file, extract the files, and execute the program. If you’re on Linux, you can use bin/exposong, if you’re using Windows, execute exposong.vbs.